I haven't driven around one since I was a kid and there's one super close to me in Milton Keynes. I'd decided earlier on in the week that I wanted to have a day out at the weekend, but I didn't really know what there was to do around here.
Kane and I will have lived in Milton Keynes for one year in March. We have explored the area to an extent - shopped in the centre, been to Xscape, had nights out at Wonder World and Pink Punters in Bletchley, had an afternoon at the pubs in Stony Stratford - but we'd never been to Woburn before.
I'd heard it was lovely from people at work, so yesterday Kane and I went to the safari park in the morning, had a pub lunch on the high street and then went for a little walk. I really enjoyed exploring and it's always nice to have a change of scenery.
It was very cold though so I made sure that I wrapped up warm when getting dressed for the day:
Floral Tee - Topshop
Denim Shorts - MOTO @ Topshop
Tartan Scarf - Primark
Black Tights - M&S
Grey Socks - Primark
Lace-Up Boots - New Look
Metallic Bag - Fossil
Woburn Safari Park was the highlight of the day - I'm like a big kid when it comes to animals.
There were wildebeests, which just reminded me of the stampede scene in the Lion King:
Rhinos:
Ostriches:
Tigers:
Bears, casually walking in the middle of the road:
Fierce-looking lions (hello Nala!):
Giraffes:
Zebras:
And cheeky little monkeys:
These fellas were squabbling on the bonnet of my car:
And this one wouldn't bloomin' get off!
Any way, it was a great day and I'm glad we went. Next stop - the zoo!
(Have you been to Woburn Safari Park before? What's your favourite animal? Thanks for stopping by! Katie-xo)
Bloglovin / Twitter / Instagram / Lookbook



No comments
Post a Comment